[TR] [6pack] TRF

dave dave at ranteer.com
Thu Jan 7 05:07:02 MST 2021

We were told the loans were secured by a life insurance policy.  That was a lie
-------- Original message --------From: Jack McGahey <McGaheyRx at aol.com> Date: 1/6/21  10:02 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: dave <dave at ranteer.com> Cc: Triumphs at autox.team.net, 6pack at autox.team.net Subject: Re: [TR] [6pack] TRF So the current employees and TRF owner are screwing people who knowingly made unsecured personal loans to Charles Runyon?Sent from my iPadOn Jan 6, 2021, at 10:56 PM, dave <dave at ranteer.com> wrote:<!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
-->Just keep in mind that they are totally screwing all the investors who helped keep the business afloat all these years From: 6pack <6pack-bounces at autox.team.net> On Behalf Of auprichard at uprichard.netSent: Wednesday, January 6, 2021 4:04 PMTo: triumphs at autox.team.net; 6pack at autox.team.netSubject: [6pack] TRF I just put an order in with The Roadster Factory.  I had read this morning that the business, the cars, the farm, the house and the restaurant had all been sold to settle outstanding debts.  It turns out that Albert Runyan is the new owner and (according to the people I spoke to) it is business as normal. Andrew UprichardJackson, Michigan** triumphs at autox.team.net **Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.htmlArchive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archiveUnsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/mcgaheyrx@aol.com