[TR] TR4 Windshield Install

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Sat Jan 2 06:37:51 MST 2021

John,

When it came time for my 4 glass mount, I mounted the frame on a 2x4 and
took it, the glass, gasket and the chrome piece down to my local auto
glass shop. 2 hours later I had the unit completed and ready to remount
to the body. I did the same thing with the 6 years later. Cost will
depend on the hourly labor charge but worth it in my opinion.

My as well replace the lower gasket while the frame is off as well.

Bob