[TR] TR4A Engine Mounts - Which One

Jim Henningsen trguy75 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 14:14:48 MST 2021

Ok, was just looking at my TRA TR4/4A judging book and they show that the 4A
should have a trapezoidal engine mount and not the round one for TR4.  My
factory TR4A parts catalog has a picture of a round engine mount like the
TR4 (part number 130985).  The Roadster factory lists the round one under
that part number which is what I ordered and installed. I had to install a
thick round shim on the new round mounts to lift engine front fan extension
tube off the steering rack (it was rubbing).  Moss lists a rectangular mount
(810-015) with picture.  Which is the correct for a TR4A?  Any pearls of
wisdom out there?
Many thanks,
Jim Henningsen
Ocala FL