[TR] TR3 gearbox TS numbers

Andrew S. Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Fri Feb 26 08:24:19 MST 2021

 I suspect the odds of that being the original gearbox are in your favor!

--Andy
Andrew Mace
ZoboHerald at aol.com

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph Herald engine with wings.
Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph Register: http://www.vtr.org
Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald Database: http://triumph-herald.us