[TR] Timing case oil leak

DAVID MASSEY dave1massey at cs.com
Tue Feb 23 05:27:51 MST 2021

 These covers are stamped steel and can warp if the bolts are over-torqued.  It is important to follow the torque specs in the book.

Also, I like to use an ample supply of gasket sealer that can close up the gaps that can occur.  I lean toward Hylomar in situations where removal and re-installation is an option.

Dave