[TR] Drive Your Triumph Day photos

Rye Livingston ryel at mac.com
Fri Feb 19 08:38:47 MST 2021

Thank you everyone!

Thank you for participating in Drive Your Triumph Day, February 10th, 2021.

Thank you to those who organized a drive for your club.

Thank you to those who got their Triumph out for a fun drive.

Thank you for having fun with this and taking your car out into the snow for a quick photo, or open the garage door for a photo with snow outside, or your car in restoration.

When you view the 520 photos submitted, consider all these Triumph and Standard owners were involved with their cars and taking a photo, all over the world, all during those 24 hours on February 10th for Sir John Blacks birthday.  It’s pretty amazing.

With this crazy pandemic resulting in lockdowns and socially distanced gatherings, and Feb 10 falling on a Wednesday, I wondered if participation would suffer.  Evidently not.  Close to 200 more Triumph & Standard owners participated than last year.  Even that figure is a bit misleading when I hear that the Triumph Car Club of Victoria in Australia had 65 cars and 106 people attend a drive and lunch in Mornington.

Be sure and save the date on your calendar for next year.  Thursday, February 10th, 2022.

To view the photos, go to: https://driveyourtriumphday.shutterfly.com <https://driveyourtriumphday.shutterfly.com/>

Regards,

Rye Livingston
Activities Chairman