[TR] Question for TR2 owners

Brian Thomas thomasb at queensu.ca
Sun Feb 14 15:45:25 MST 2021

Andrew,

Please find attached pics of our TR2 (TS537L) supplied to Charles Runyon when he asked the same question.

The cappings are factory originals in blackberry.

I'm also currently redoing the TR2's interior - this time in "my" version of geranium which according to the build record, the car had when it left the factory.  I've come to wonder about this however as most of the interior components removed are definitely factory blackberry - you can tell by the way the pieces are cut.  Also, when I removed the vinyl from the glovebox door, "blackberry" was scribbled on the door.

Also attached are a few pics of my door cappings showing

  *   3 of the actual end cappings - the red one is my reproduction
  *   a drawing of the 4 components reflecting tracings
  *   one of my finished pieces duplicating the original

Hope this helps.

Brian
Brian Thomas                            E-Mail:  Brian.Thomas at QueensU.Ca<mailto:Brian.Thomas at QueensU.Ca>
92 Wyona Lane                          Phone:  613-385-1947
Wolfe Island,  Ontario                Toys:  54 TR2,  56 TR3,  67 TR4A,
Canada  K0H 2Y0                                   01 XKR,  75 John Deere 920