[TR] Interesting TR4 / TR4A on BAT

bill beecher notakitcar at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 13 17:39:50 MST 2021

Going to a rental agency, maybe they had it built without the 4A trim?  Odd too is that the BMIHT Cert is unsigned.
Just sayin,
Bill

#dontkillgrandma

The ad states this was originally titled as a 65 model, but it was correctly reclassified as a 67.  Maybe I’m just naturally suspicious, but after taking a close look at this car I am very suspicious.  Maybe a tr4 put on a 4a chassis with irs?  I don’t trust this.