[TR] Where can I get diff shim 142166?

Dave Connitt dconnitt at fuse.net
Sat Feb 13 05:40:39 MST 2021

Have you tried calling John Esposito at Quantummechanics.com?
(203) 463-8299
He sells parts besides just doing rebuilds. He was very helpful to me sourcing parts for my a-type overdrive rebuild and he had mentioned that he also does differentials so he may also sell differential parts.
Dave Connitt

Sent from my iPhone