[TR] TR250 Registry?

auprichard at uprichard.net auprichard at uprichard.net
Fri Feb 12 14:48:43 MST 2021

A guy called Drew Holliday in OK recently put this together.

"To all, with the help of Greg Dito I have compiled a current running list
of TR250/5s that are known to exist in the 21st century. With a little help
from everyone I would like to expand and correct this list. I am including a
like to the current list, please check it and if you have a car to add or
details to amend please email me at:
 <mailto:tr250info at gmail.com> tr250info at gmail.com

<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ycZ2o6UiAcHK6QksaRXBCH_uvjcRXpny/view?usp=
sharing>