[TR] DYTD photos from the Netherlands

trhouse at columbus.rr.com trhouse at columbus.rr.com
Thu Feb 11 06:39:55 MST 2021

CAR- ROC, still a good indoor ride!!!

	-----------------------------------------From: "Rye Livingston"
To: "TR List"
Sent: Wednesday February 10 2021 12:02:09PM
Subject: [TR] DYTD photos from the Netherlands

 As I get ready to host a Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club DYTD drive
in Northern California, I've already received over 100 emails with
photos from around the world, which still blows me away.
 While I understand those of you back east who are dealing with crazy
cold temps and snow, I encourage you to take a photo of your Triumph
in the garage in hibernation or being worked on, or roll it out for a
quick photo then back in the garage. Just have fun with it like Bart
did in the photos below from Holland.
 The whole idea is that during a 24 hour period, the Triumph community
all over the world is driving their Triumph, or at a minimum is
thinking about their Triumph, and taking a photo on this day, Feb
10th. It’s pretty amazing. Take a photo and send it to
DriveYourTriumphDay at gmail.com.
 Thank you in advance for your participation.
 Rye Livingston 1960 TR3A

    ---------- Forwarded message ---------   From: B. STOBBE