[TR] Headlight Ground Connection

DAVID MASSEY dave1massey at cs.com
Thu Feb 11 06:03:09 MST 2021

 This is a rather problematic ground connection.  There are some quick connect terminals in the harness that runs just behind the grill that plug into little tabs on the sheetmetal.  Corrosion is likely in this vicinity.
I modified my wire harness by splicing wires with ring terminals and grounding them under the fastener for the stabilizer brace.

Dave