[TR] Converting from DOT3 to DOT5 hydraulic fluid in my TR4A

dave dave at ranteer.com
Sat Aug 21 09:35:14 MDT 2021

Did that lift your ego?

-----Original Message-----
From: Triumphs <triumphs-bounces at autox.team.net> On Behalf Of David Brady
Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2021 10:09 AM
To: triumphs at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Converting from DOT3 to DOT5 hydraulic fluid in my TR4A

Hi Dave, I guess I did a little more: I had White Post Restorations brass
sleeve all of my cylinders and calipers. They reassembled everything with
DOT3/4. I installed all the components filled up with DOT5 and bled. This
was done maybe 5 years ago and I've been very pleased with the DOT5
performance. There may be easier ways, but this is what I did with success.
David Brady '68 TR250, CD8124L