[TR] Oil pressure sending switch

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Mon Aug 9 18:38:52 MDT 2021

And the excellent wiring diagram linked to shows that the oil pressure
warning switch works just as you describe - not grounded when sufficient
pressure is there, grounded otherwise.  If you have sufficient pressure,
I believe you've correctly diagnosed the situation.  Either the switch
is bad, or when you unscrew it you'll find the passage to it plugged.
Most likely the switch.

Cheers, Tony