[TR] TR6 racing history

DAVE HOGYE dlhogye at comcast.net
Sat Aug 7 09:47:58 MDT 2021

Paul Newman's TR6 was the champ winning Group 44 car.  He purchased it moments after it won the championship, right after the race.  He painted it black and silver, like his other cars.  Bill Warner owned it until recently.  Bill had it restored back to Group 44 livery.  Bill also owns one of the Group 44 TR8s.  The TR6 was purchased by Adam Carolla.  Adam has been buying every race car Paul ever owned or drove. The TR6 has been restored back to the black and silver Newman livery.
Search Adam Carolla or Paul Newman's race cars to find out more.
Good stuff.
Dave H.