[TR] Too much time on my hands

Roger Elliott elliottr at rmi.net
Fri Apr 30 11:59:01 MDT 2021

Some "TR250" badges are missing from the rear fenders, some from the
boot lid.  Dash looks basically right.  I think it is too glossy and the
latch on the glove box is from a TR4 or 4A not a 250.  250s did not have
the finger pull on the bottom.  Steering wheel is not a TR250 wheel -
original ones had the spokes covered with padded vinyl.

Roger