[TR] washing and "waxing"

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 09:23:28 MDT 2021

 ??????who was discussing politics or religion?

    On Monday, April 26, 2021, 04:28:14 PM PDT, <lee at automate-it.com> wrote:

"Don't discuss politics or religion in polite company"

:-O

On 2021-04-26 10:26, Ron L'Herault wrote:

My ’73 TR-6 is mostly original paint with a few areas of repaint for damage repair,  some of which date to before I acquired the car in 1979.    It has seen a lot of polishing over the years to the extent that some upper narrow radius edges are starting to show primer.  I’m seeing lots of new ceramic this and diamond that “waxes”  talked about and have been wondering if they are effective and/or desirable to use on vintage paint.  So, who is using what to keep their cars shiny?  What do you wash with first?  Using traditional waxes or new stuff?   Problems?  Holding up to rain is not an issue for me.  I try not to take the car out in wet weather.

** triumphs at autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html