[TR] NOS TR6 RF Vertical Link & Stub Axle For Sale

Bill Brewer billbrewer59 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 19:54:05 MDT 2021

     Can't list stuff on Ebay anymore. Those bastards demanded my SSN and I
refused. Triumph 6-pack forum used to be free, now they charge too.

     I have a NOS Triumph TR4A thru TR6 right front vertical link (Moss part
#661-110) and stub axle for sale. New & unused. Moss gets $259.99 for the
vertical link and $33.99 for the stub axle. I'll sell the two together for
$120 shipping included in the USA.

     Has your suspension had a rough life? Get a new part - Cheap!

     TIA,

     Bill Brewer

     Morro Bay, CA

     1960 TR3A