[TR] No spark TR3

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 15:16:17 MDT 2021

I have never had a 3 or 4 rotor failure but I did have a failure on my
6. I keep spares in the trunk of every car along with a coil.

Not saying that this is your problem, but a bad condenser can keep
plugs from firing. Early on I was going through condensers frequently
enough that I carried tools and a couple spare condensers in easy reach.
When the engine sputtered to a stop, a quick swap and I was back on my
way. Seems the distributor was not making a good ground to the engine.
Who  guessed. The cure was adding a ground wire from the side of the
distributor to a good engine ground. Never had a failure since.

TeriAnn