[TR] New TR3A owner

auprichard at uprichard.net auprichard at uprichard.net
Fri Apr 16 06:07:03 MDT 2021

The first time our first TR3 died, I was out with my wife and we were about 2 miles from home.  As we trudged our way home I explained that this was part of the fun of owning a TR.  I'm not sure she was convinced.......

Hopefully your neighbor  isn't too upset.

Really looking forward to being another of your neighbors next winter!

Andrew Uprichard
Jackson, Michigan