[TR] 30 years. 3 decades.

Paul Tegler ptegler at verizon.net
Sun Apr 11 07:29:27 MDT 2021

...having done the same for nearly 21 years (well, list, + chat + photo
archives+..... )  congrats are due to you Mark, for retaining your
sanity this long.   (or is it a mark of the insanity we consider the
norm as we age?  :-)

Congratulations and adulations. HBD  autox

ptegler

--
Paul Tegler
ptegler at verizon.net  www.teglerizer.com