[TR] dashpot o ring for ZS 175 CD-2

DAVID MASSEY dave1massey at cs.com
Wed Sep 30 15:25:22 MDT 2020

 You need more than just the size.  It needs to be made of a material that will tolerate oil and gasoline. er... petrol.  

Moss sells them and if you buy these you take care of both issues at one time.
BTW: carburateur - French
carburador - Spanish

carburatore - Italian
 Vergaser - german
förgasare - Swedish
कैब्युरटर - Hindi (probably won't transmit through the innertron)

But the gas don't care.


-----Original Message-----
From: Sujit Roy <triumphstag at gmail.com>
To: Triumphs <triumphs at autox.team.net>; TTSCC at googlegroups.com
Sent: Wed, Sep 30, 2020 4:00 pm
Subject: [TR] dashpot o ring for ZS 175 CD-2

I need to replace the dashpot O RIngs for the above mentioned carbs. . Does anyone know the size? Are they available as a separate item?
Also, just noticed the spelling of these things can be:carburetor (American English) or carburettor (British English)Carburetter (British alternative.)
Bloody confusing. 

Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

** triumphs at autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/dave1massey@cs.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://autox.team.net/pipermail/triumphs/attachments/20200930/e08e43f5/attachment.htm>

More information about the Triumphs mailing list