[TR] Potential Spam or Scam

Michael Marr mmarr at albiontechnical.com
Wed Sep 23 10:07:52 MDT 2020

Listers:

I got an e-mail a few minutes ago, purportedly from Sherman Taffel, with the subject "Visit" and the following message:

"Hello, how are you?  Can I ask you for a favor?

While I know of Sherman through the list, I do not know him personally and it is unlikely that he would send me an e-mail like this, so I suspect his e-mail account has been hacked.  Has anybody else received a similar note?

Sherman, if you read this, you may want to take the appropriate steps.

Regards,

Mike

Michael J Marr, P.E., CEng.
Albion Technical Services