[TR] TR6 water pump rebuild

Rochlin Robert rrochlin at comcast.net
Sun Sep 13 14:14:28 MDT 2020

Early this summer I had Flying Dutchman rebuild my TR6 water pump, to get the 6 vane upgrade. I was really please with the quality of the work and the turnaround time.  The one thing that struck me was the weight of the water pump. I can’t quite understand why the pump and the housing were designed weighing so much. I did notice that  Racetorations, in the UK, had an alloy 6 blade pump for about $300.00. http://www.racetorations.co.uk/triumph-c56/tr5-tr250-c7/tr5-engine-c17/racetorations-lightweight-water-pump-and-pulley-billet-6-cylinder-p795  That baby lightens the car and your wallet at the same time.
	Best,
	Bob
	'72 TR6