[TR] Small coolant leak

bill beecher notakitcar at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 13 12:48:15 MDT 2020

Chronic problem there, I just finished fooling with mine a few weeks back.  Cleaned it real good then spent a few minutes just working it back and forth to try and seat the valve. So far so good, but I haven’t been able to take a long drive yet.   I have also been able to stop the leak with a light tap on the top of the valve spindle.

Seriously considering just plugging the hole if this doesn’t hold.

Bill
TS30800L

#dontkillgrandma