[TR] Exhaust tip

David Friedlander forzion7 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 14:21:38 MDT 2020

Geo ~

I have not yet purchased a new tip. The system I installed is a Falcon
stainless system from Moss. Ot sounds OK but the tailpipe only reaches to
the back of the body which seems a few inches too short, to me. The OD of
the Falcon system is like 1-7/8" which isn't that common so finding a tip I
can weld on may be an issue. The screw-on tips seem like something I could
leave on the road if I hit a pothole.... I also wondered what a "correct
length" wouldbe and several folks seemed to say the end of the bumper would
be best (about 3-4" longer than the current tailpipe with no extension).

Dave