[TR] TR 6 oilfilter

DAVID MASSEY dave1massey at cs.com
Mon Sep 7 18:33:13 MDT 2020

 I find the spin-on filter adapter a huge improvement over the stock.  For one, the oil pressure builds up much more quickly upon start-up.  Also if you angle the filter a little towards the front bleeding the clutch is unimpaired.  Since my car has an early oil pan with the drain plug in the front, no issues.
But the first point is the big deal.

Dave