[TR] Dustless Blasting

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 16 12:26:54 MDT 2020

 i did not use it on my car, but i observed it being done to a club members car.
the operator did minimal tarping of my friends house. large home, large'ish garden.blasting was done on his lawn.while it says dustless, the over-spray did go a long way. 2nd floor got lots of coverage. and as its wet and then dries quickly it took some cleaning.
the results were good.  well, except where it exposed the rust. laugh
just put plenty of covering if your close to the house.

Frank