[TR] [Fot] Michael D. Porter

David P frogeye at porterscustom.com
Tue Oct 13 14:34:50 MDT 2020

Gents,

  This is sad news indeed. I don't want to sound or be insensitive at
this early date. It seems that Michael recently posted about the doors
on his GT6 if I recall.. I sent him a message then that should he have
interest in the future of selling the GT that (being relatively close) I
was interested. Point being, I still am. Do any of you closer to Michael
have any idea of it's disposition? I've been on the hunt for a GT for
some time now... Dave P Albuquerque NM

--
Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/