[TR] Horn/Alternator Failure. Connected?

Bill Brewer billbrewer59 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 10 18:33:58 MDT 2020

     So I was out driving my TR3 that has a GM alternator in it. All of the
sudden the horns went off and wouldn't stop. I pulled over to the curb and
turned the key off and they kept sounding. Then they stopped by themselves
and don't work at all now. I started the car and now the alternator failure
light illuminated. Just great. I checked the alternator and yes, it is not
generating power. Can these two occurrences be connected? Maybe they just
decided to happen at about the same time. I can't see it in the wiring
diagram.

     -Bill Brewer