[TR] free part

Greg Lemon grglmn at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 19:04:17 MDT 2020

So I met the guy a few years ago when my brother wanted to get rid of a
bunch of Triumph parts.  The price he paid was in the ballpark of fair
considering he had to resell it.  He was there with his wife.  I have
bought sold and swapped a few parts with him, not the greatest, not the
worst.

Greg Lemon
TR250