[TR] Free Part

timthebold timthebold at ameritech.net
Tue Oct 6 11:13:20 MDT 2020

Not missing the point. Just saying that any part that was sold by Forcarent should be highly scrutinized. Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: glewis999 at aol.com Date: 10/6/20  8:22 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: fogbro1 at comcast.net Cc: triumphs at autox.team.net, timthebold at ameritech.net Subject: Re: [TR] Free Part You all seem to me to be missing the point, it is Jim that is offering the radiator, not Forcarent.GrahamSent from AOL Mobile MailGet the new AOL app: mail.mobile.aol.com