[TR] Test

Greg Lemon grglmn at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 12:45:20 MST 2020

Has been much worse for me since I went to Gmail, which works great for
pretty much everything else.  My old email was a Pop3 service, which I
understand is the old way of doing email, worked great for the list, was a
pain to set up everytime I got a new device.

I never see my messages to the list (I used to get a copy of what I sent
out in my email through the regular list distribution) since I went to
Gmail, even checked spam, no idea if working.

Greg Lemon
TR250