[TR] british car gage gaskets

bill beecher notakitcar at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 26 21:06:47 MST 2020

Try Morris at West Valley Instruments, I have bought the o-rings that are between the gauge and dash, surely he would have the glass gasket as well. 


On Nov 26, 2020, at 9:28 PM, dave <dave at ranteer.com> wrote:

there used to be, and i hope still is, a guy who sells the gaskets for british car gages, both the glass to gage and the gage to dash.
does anyone have his contact info???
** triumphs at autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/notakitcar@yahoo.com

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://autox.team.net/pipermail/triumphs/attachments/20201126/0a9406de/attachment.htm>

More information about the Triumphs mailing list