[TR] Scroll less seal fix

Bob Nogueira nogera at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 21 08:37:51 MST 2020

Some time in the recent past I thought I read that Moss Motors was offering a optional Rear seal for those of us who years ago Machined off the scroll to use the “New” seal only to find out the instructions had  the new surface too small.
I didn’t pay it much attention that crank was in the attic. Well With the failure of my current crank I am now forced to use it or find another crank.
Can’t find anything on Moss website. Anyone know about the replacement seal?
Thanks

[cid:85BCBD52-2819-4533-932D-3B29E229A557]

Bob Nogueira