[TR] Donut tire for TR3A

Greg Lemon grglmn at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 16:17:28 MST 2020

The bolt pattern is common, 90s Saab and I think Honda Accord, many others,
4 x 4.5" (114.3mm).  The offset is not so common, no problem on rears, but
front space saver spares may foul the front brake caliper, I have spacers
on my front wheels for other reasons and the Honda spare from the junkyard
fits.

Greg Lemon,
TR250