[TR] Quick Jacks

dave dave at ranteer.com
Tue Nov 17 12:26:51 MST 2020

+1 on the EZ Car Lift.  I do not have unlimited garage space or height.  It works great for me.  and as I have worked under a regular lift, and being 66, I find it easier to slide around on a creeper where I can rest my head on the creeper as opposed to standing, craning my neck, and working above me.   they have sales every couple of months so if you are patient you can save some $$

Plus you can get different pieces for the car lift.  I have pieces for my 350Z and for my Triumphs.  Not hard to swap it, or store it.  made working on the Z real easy (in addition to the LBCs)

You can also get adapters for a Honda Accord (the “ramps” aren’t quite long enough).  I thought about it but it’s a Honda.  I never have to work on that car!