[TR] [NET] TR3 Soft Top

Tom Walling pdqtr6 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 12 16:33:52 MST 2020

I also suggest the following tools:

Soft chalk (sidewalk chalk is great) to mark the location of all the Lift-the-Dots
A punch like leather workers use with various sized hole punches on a wheel
Vise Grips with a "duck bill" jaw that sheet metal workers use to bend and weld
A hair dryer to add heat to a spot that is stiff
An able helper
Suitable libations to use to celebrate at the end