[TR] Weird Question

James Henningsen trguy75 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 15:35:01 MST 2020

Thanks Dave and others. Forgot that I need to do that too on my TR6 project. It’s a quasi restomod with near race prepped engine and Nissan 4.08 rear diff.  I love driving my TR6 hard.  Her name is Molly and she is a bit butch and likes to be redline downshifted into a hard corner on The blue ridge parkway and redline acceleration out of them. I think she will be pretty quick for a TR6 zero to 60.  Can’t wait to get her done!  Big shout out to JK Jackson and Jere Dotten for massive engine work and Richard Good at Goodparts.com for all the goodies and Albert Runyon and team at TRF for the numerous orders of quality parts.
Jim