[TR] Dash removal TR 4-6

Jeff Nathanson jeffn at msystech.com
Thu Nov 12 14:47:23 MST 2020

I think the two most important (but obvious) things to remember (from my own experience)

1)      Disconnect the battery first (you don’t want to ground the  Ammeter)

2)      If you disconnect the oil pressure gauge, place a sign on the windshield or steering wheel, saying the following:

DO NOT START ENGINE UNTIL THE OIL PRESSUE GAUGE IS RECONNECTED

Thanks,

Jeff N.

’72 TR6