[TR] insurance companies

Greg Lemon grglmn at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 20:33:06 MST 2020

I had my car with State Farm at a very good rate several years ago (along
with my other cars and homeowner's insurance), but we switched agents and
the good rate went away.

I shopped around and J.C. Taylor was more generous with their driving
policy, including pleasure drives with the usual club functions, parades,
that the other classic car insurance companies cover.

No mileage limits either, though I am pretty sure they ask if you have
another car you rely on for daily driving, which is pretty standard I think.

Greg Lemon
TR250