[TR] insurance companies

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 18:55:08 MST 2020

On 11/8/20 4:46 PM, John Linney wrote:
> So far pleased with Hagerty. Agreed value means no negotiating if the
> car is written off, also better rate than AAA.

But AAA assumes you will actually drive the car like a daily driver and
you can park it anywhere. No need for a locked garage. Multiple cars
plus home owners/renters insurance make a fair dent in insurance costs.
With hagerty you are very limited in how much you can use your vehicle.
I guess what works depends upon how much you want to use your vehicle.
Both my TR3 and Land Rover are with AAA. Where I live it is about
$500/yr for both  with an agreed upon value of $30K for each.

TeriAnn

--

Book - The Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and
Canada <http://overlandtravel.us>

*Because the world beckons and life waits for no one*