[TR] Looking for a chrome screw like this

Sujit Roy triumphstag at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 22:24:02 MST 2020

Ernie found the screw. It's used on a Spit.
I'm aware Triumph used posidrive screws and finding this type of screw in
any store State side is going to be a pain.
Screws are used across the Triumph range. TRF doesn't list anything under
Triumph Stag and you need to go by part no. I find TRF's search is a pain
also. Looking through their catalog is equally painful.
With Covid, shipping stuff from the UK has gone up quite a bit.
I need 6 and LDParts, a place exclusively for Stags, has a min of 15 UK #
and 20 UK # to ship.

Sujit