[TR] Sad Triumph (owner) story

Paul Dorsey dorpaul1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 08:57:12 MST 2020

I have had my car halfway restored for over 10 years I have never driven
it. I like thinking that one day I will. But that might be was impossible
since I have lost my drivers license Due to a head injury incurred almost
50 years ago [47 years of driving with only minor accidents , Go figure?]

 I like clinging to the idea that it is possible I will return to driving
and similarly, I like clinging to the idea that will be able to fix the TR3
up. Both ideas are like looking back at snapshots of my glory days!
Thanks, Paul Dorsey 60 TR3A