[TR] TR4 fuel vapor winter storage

DAVID MASSEY dave1massey at cs.com
Tue Nov 3 09:13:01 MST 2020

 I don't know what your area is but when I stored my cars in a warehouse I had to drain the tanks to meet fire code.  If you are concerned about the aroma I suggest you do the same.  An electric pump, some hose and a 5-gal jerry can is all you need and it is not all that difficult.  Disconnect the line to the carbs and connect the electric pump and pump the gas out.  Another benefit is that no worries about varnish.

You can stash the jerry can in the garage for the duration.

Dave