[TR] RPM speed calc

bill beecher notakitcar at yahoo.com
Sun May 31 17:35:17 MDT 2020

Was at 4,000Rpm yesterday on the flat, open cab, didn’t check the windage.  TR4 motor was still pulling, ran out of road.
Bill

Serenity Now......

Your math is possibly correct - assume you're using .82 for the OD.  But do you think you can get up to 5000 rpm in OD other than downhill with a tailwind?