[TR] TR3 - how does the door latch strap fasten to the door latch

Keith Stewart keithstewart at bell.net
Thu May 28 11:02:33 MDT 2020

Can’t swear as to originality, but the ones on my 57 TR3 are leather on the outside but the leather encases a link chain – with the latch shaft going through the end link and held in place by a nut while the end link at the other end is secured by a screw under the escutcheon for the outer leather strap.

Keith Stewart

keithstewart at bell.net