[TR] Any update re: Randall?

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Sat May 23 15:58:01 MDT 2020

 i have been trying to get info via the los angeles triumph club.no news ..sorryfrank
    On Saturday, May 23, 2020, 12:19:57 PM PDT, Dave MacKay <dave at mdmackay.ca> wrote:

Hello:

Not long ago there were several posts asking about Randall Young, who was conspicuous by his absence from the list. At that time we learned he was in the hospital. Does anyone have an update on how he’s doing?

I’m sure I’m not alone in considering Randall a valued friend, even though I’ve only ever engaged with him via this list. His contributions have been enormous.

Hoping for good news …

Dave MacKay

1960 TR3A s/n 68639L

near Toronto, Canada