[TR] Evapo-Rust has the formula changed?

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Thu May 21 14:14:29 MDT 2020

That whole business of chelation seems like a red herring, Dave, to mask
what's probably a pretty simple formulation.  I can't see how chelation
would convert rust.  Now a chelating agent might very well be used in the
formula to bind or isolate iron removed during the de-rusting process --
they list a chelating agent on their safety data sheet -- ,but a chemist
wouldn't normally think of chelation and corrosion-reversal as the same
thing.