[TR] [6pack] Master Cylinder Rebuild

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Sun May 17 11:58:51 MDT 2020

Why bother to rebuild an old one when new ones are available?  I like the
finish on the original Girling master cylinders, and I trust a
brass-sleeved original more than a modern Chinese knockoff.  The price for
something I'll likely do once in my life isn't a big consideration.  That
my car still has the master cylinders it was build with makes me happy.

But Standard-Triumph always appealed to "frugal" owners, so I get that a
simple drop-in chinesium replica will be attractive to many owners.